Sunday 22 June 2014

Saki Morimi - Eden of the East (Closet Cosplay) Photographs

When: March 2014
Where: MinamiCon
Photos by ManyLemons

Eden of the East was an anime that I was really looking forward to when it started. Then the ending happened...and then the movies... But the start of the series was a lot of fun and I really fell in love with the main female Saki.

I'd been wanting to do a cosplay of her for a while but didn't have the time to make all the stuff. This was the fist time I'd made a costume by buying all the components. You can't see in these pics but I actually got the pink turtleneck as well. Unfortunately the coat I got was a really bright red where as her original is quite dark. I think if I wear this costume again I will dye the coat a darker red and re-take the photos.

The great thing about this costume is that I can wear it out any time I want to and it won't look out of the ordinary. Yay closet cosplay!

Reference Picture:


Saki Morimi Eden of the East

Photographs:

Saki Morimi Eden of the East Cosplay

Saki Morimi Eden of the East CosplaySaki Morimi Eden of the East Cosplay


Saki Morimi Eden of the East Cosplay



No comments:

Post a Comment