Friday 9 May 2014

Jade Cosplay - Photographs

Where: MinamiCon, Southampton, UK
When: March 2012

This character is from the game Beyond Good and Evil, which was developed in 2003 as a trilogy for the PS2 but due to lack to funding for advertising when it was released it didn't sell well. But it is an amazing game that now has cult status which means the game is perhaps getting its well deserved squeals made.

And I love the main character Jade (another strong female role), and this is one of my favourite costumes of all time. I love it so much I did twice! Well technically three times, but the third time was 2 years after I'd worn it the first time and I'd put on so much weight the costume didn't fit properly. Needless to say I have no photos for that one because it was such a train-wreck. These are the photographs from the first time at MinamiCon















No comments:

Post a Comment