Wednesday 29 January 2014

Cosplay at Comiket - Photographs

When: January 2011
Location: Tokyo, Japan


Comiket, one of the most famous otaku spots in Japan, and one of the main reasons I went to Tokyo over the winter break while I was studying in Osaka in 2011. It was so long ago now but still I can remember it clearly. I wish I could have taken photos inside but you're not allowed in order to protect the identity of people who go. So the best representation I could find of what it is like was from the anime Genshiken (just imagine it being even more crowded, so much so that you can hardly move) :





Photographs







Cosplay Photographs
But you are allowed to photograph outside including the cosplayers. Here is at least one photos of every Cosplayer I took at Comiket over the three days I went.













































































No comments:

Post a Comment